The Unique Experience of Fine Dining at Lo Presti’s At Maxwell’s
Lo Presti’s at Maxwell’s is long renowned for fine dining in Hamilton, conveniently located at 165 Jackson Street East, Hamilton Ontario. Although it is, a long-standing business the last two years is more significant with new owner Terry Terpoy, who is also a renowned chef and restaurateur being at the head. Before taking over this fine dining in Hamilton he owned and operated several places in Toronto, Stoney Creek, Brampton, and Mississauga.
In combination with Chef Tim Doan, visitors have options of Italian cuisine or traditional Continental cuisine. They create outstanding new and innovative dishes with the use of only the freshest and best seasonal ingredients. Together the two chefs share more than forty years experience ensuring a unique fine dining experience.
Fine dining in Hamilton at its best at the Terrace Room offering an intimate atmosphere accompanied with impeccable service. Easily accommodating a hundred people functions can include private parties, weddings, showers, Christmas parties, meetings, Bar Mitzvahs, Family parties, cocktail parties, graduation parties, and more. Other additions are free parking, event screens, a podium, as well as microphone for your convenience.
Serving lunch and dinner the chefs uses some amazing skill and combinations to serve delectable food accompanied by the finest selection of wines from around the world.
- French Onion – caramelized onion, a hint of peppercorns in a veal broth which is topped with cheesy crostini
- Soup de Jour – a daily in-house special made with seasonal ingredients
- Smoked Salmon and Avocado – Atlantic salmon, stuffed with lime Avocado, served with parmesan herb crostini’s
- Radicchio Chevre Salad –romaine and radicchio lettuce, caramel spiced pecans, goat cheese combination tossed with 12-year old balsamic
- Greek Salad
- Caesar Salad
- Lo Presti’s Salad –in house special of baby greens, seasonal fruits and berries and raspberry vinaigrette
- Lemon Chicken Schnitzel
- Atlantic Salmon
- Halibut- with a ground almond crust, drizzled with light citrus cream
- New York Steak – 8oz perfectly grilled Black Angus Striploin
Pasta Dishes include:
- Chicken Penne Pesto – grilled chicken breast, penne rigate, basil pesto, sundried tomatoes and cream
- Ravioli Aragosta Tartufo – outstanding Atlantic lobster stuffed ravioli with scallions, cherry tomatoes, onions in garlic olive oil and 5oz lobster tail garnish
- Fettuccine Natasha – smoke salmon, scallions, capers, garlic tossed in velvety vodka cream
- Mediterranean Chicken Linguine – chicken, linguine, sweet peppers, olives, cherry tomatoes, onions, roasted garlic, tossed in oregano and olive oils, topped with feta cheese
Dinner menu includes:
- Alaskan King Crab – 16oz oven roasted with drawn butter
- Rainbow Trout Amandine – Pan-seared rainbow trout served with toasted almond, white wine and lemon butter
- Veal Scaloppini – Pan-seared veal
- Provimi Veal Chop – French chop grilled with lemon, herb and garlic butter
- Rack of Lamb – frenched seven-bone roasted with Dijon mustard herb crust
Delectable Desserts include:
- Caramel Carrot Cheesecake
- Ice cream and sorbets
- Sicilian Berries
The top few examples are just some of the extensive menu at very reasonable prices available for those with taste for fine dining in Hamilton. Specially trained expert waiting staff dressed in formal attire to compliment the luxurious décor while dining in style at a mid-priced restaurant.